Pixel Billy Studios’
Letter Lasso is a touch-based game for iPhone and iPad. Players are presented a jumble of moving letters and must identify a word, grab the letters, and attach them in the correct order tin order to win points and move to the next word. The words come in packs divided up by category, such as “fruit” or “US Presidents”. These categories also serve as the primary clue for finding the proper word.
The game is designed not only to be a fun and immersive touch-based gaming experience, but also a powerful learning tool. Kids of all ages can use the game to learn new words and how to spell them, becoming a fun tool for spelling tests, learning new languages, or just expanding your vocabulary.
- Appcelerator Platform
- Apple iOS SDK
- Valacta & CanWest DHI’s Dairy Farming Field Support AppJune 19, 2015 - 7:54 pm
- Anheuser-Busch’s Virtual Tour Experience AppJune 1, 2015 - 1:13 pm
- Philips Lifeline’s Medical Alert System AppMay 29, 2015 - 1:29 pm
- ForRent.com’s Rental AppAugust 3, 2014 - 4:28 pm
- T-Mobile’s Sales Training AppFebruary 6, 2014 - 10:38 pm